We have our largest crowd to date on the TNA Hard Justice 2009 podcast. I’m joined by PK, Daniels, SMS as well as Grut. While the subject is the PPV instant results, the show goes WAY off the rails with Kurt Angle commentary and much more. Check it out now!
august is here with an all new mix. more new songs from big mix bands with breaking benjamin, social code, damone and cobra starship. tons of other great stuff too. download it today!
* 1 – I Will Not Bow (Breaking Benjamin)
* 2 – Electric Hearts (Cash Cash)
* 3 – Nice Guys Finish Last (Cobra Starship)
* 4 – Satisfied (Social Code)
* 5 – I Like to Dance (Hot Chelle Rae)
* 6 – Bored To Death (Damone)
* 7 – Innocent Man (A Love Like Pi)
* 8 – All the Pretty Girls (Fun.)
* 9 – Heart Attack (Mayfield)
* 10 – Hello Fascination (Breathe Carolina)
* 11 – Can You Keep A Secret (Closer Now)
* 12 – Face Down (Hot Action Cop)
* 13 – She’s Got To Go (Hot Spur)
* 14 – See What I Wanna See (The Lovemakers)
* 15 – I Almost Told You That I Loved You (Papa Roach)
* 16 – Remember Your Ghost (Uncrowned)
* 17 – Houses (Great Northern)
* 18 – New York City Speed (Kill Hannah)
* 19 – Desolation Row (My Chemical Romance)
* 20 – At the Bottom (Brand New)
sautee garlic, onion and olive oil until soft. add shrimp and corn and cook for a few minutes. then add oyster, soy, honey, sriracha and sautee on medium for 10-15 mins. maybe less. serve over rice
The Mango PPV crew is back with the second episode of the Mango PPV rewind. I’m joined by Tom Daniels and GRUT live from the Mango, and Patt Kitt on the line from Allentown PA. It’s over 40 minutes of TNA discussion fun with mostly bashing and some defending. And plenty of inappropriate comments
two types of chicken wings, with corn, friend fingerling potatos and celery with gorgonzola dip
frank’s hot sauce
bring all ingredients to a low simmer to combine. cook a few more minutes.
fresh ginger, grated
mix ingredients in a mixing bowl. no cooking.
bleu cheese dipping sauce
blend all together and mash up cheese so it integrates into the sauce. set aside for 30 minutes or more.
fried the wings and potatos in vegetable oil. put hot wings into bowl with one of the sauces, covered and shook the bowl to coat the wings. boiled corn. cut up celery. serve both types of wings, the fried potatos with the buffalo sauce, and the celery with bleu cheese sauce and corn on the side.
i did the live blog coverage on inside fights and inside fights twitter for ufc 100 featuring brock lesnar vs frank mir II.
Abraham Washington Week 2, Christian vs Koslov to determine the ECW #1 contender and much more – join us for this week’s displaced ECW!
i’ve posted my review of this week’s top chef masters episode on just eyeball it, the new food television zone on inside pulse.
rice pilaf (boxed)
saute garlic with olive oil. add shrimp. saute for a bit. add lemon zest and lemon juice. saute until shrimp are cooked. add parsley and butter and turn heat to low until butter melts. serve over rice.
grilled portobello bruschetta
marinate the mushrooms in garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper for at least 30 mins. dice tomatos, onions and mix with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper. chop up basil and add to mix. grill the mushrooms on both sides. slice into pieces. spoon tomato mixture on top. grate parm on top.
par-baked focacacia (fresh direct)